Since I haven't done this in a while, figure its about time. The songs below are the Top 25 Most Played in the Hykkonen Music Archive as of today. Wow, guess I have been in a starry kind of mood! Although Heather will find it amusing that '99 Luftballoons' is, yet again, in my most played list.
Heaven and Hell (Part I)
Alpha
Yeager's Triumph (From "The Right Stuff")
Stargate SG-1 Main Title
The Planets, Op. 32: I. Mars, the Bringer of War
The Planets, Op. 32: IV. Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity
The Last Starfighter
Best Years Of Our Lives (Port Aransas Edit)
Almost
Orinoco Flow
The Enterprise
Pistolero
The Planets, Op. 32: II. Venus, the Bringer of Peace
99 Luftballoons
Moonraker
Mr. Chow
A Narnia Lullaby
The Search For Another
March from Superman
The Planets, Op. 32: III. Mercury, the Winged Messenger
The Planets, Op. 32: VII. Neptune, the Mystic
I Will Go Sailing No More
Has Been
Piano in the Dark
Big Victory March; Alex Returns
Additional information about the HMA...
There are 8,704 music items in the library, totaling 23.2 straight days of music (almost a month, if listened to start to finish. Wonder when I will cross 30 days of music?!?) for a combined size of 35.6 gigabytes of tunes.
Presently, I have 37 movies in the library totaling 1.7 days of viewing and comprising 28.58 gigabytes of storage. Hrm, there's an interesting thing to look at... most of the movies are DVD rips (c'mon MAFIAA... it's my right!) and a few iTunes store purchases. Comparison of music to video, almost a 1:14 ratio of movies to music but nearly 80% of the storage.
I remember the days, not too distant in the past, where storing a lot of music was difficult. The day is quickly approaching that storing all of our movies on local storage is going to be easily doable.
The HMA currently hosts 89 TV Shows for 2.8 days worth of viewing pleasure for 44.60 gigabytes of storage.
Finally, as a child of the 80's I'm attached to the Music Video of which there are 17 for 2.7 hours of display totaling 1.76 gigabytes. Not MTV yet, but give me time!
No comments:
Post a Comment